Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Starting Pay Of A Sales Rep For Eli Lilly What Is Standard Commission Pay Rate For Print Advertising Sales Reps?

What is standard commission pay rate for print advertising sales reps? - starting pay of a sales rep for eli lilly

I have a small, free distribution of the newspaper sports event (eg race) the date of publication, and does it have for me, since I am 9 months ago. I am pleased to share a sales representative for assistance. My prices are very low compared to other options for events of advertising in print publications. Anger Ad Rates from $ 250 - $ 800. It is probably not make enough potential to make a full-time job for someone, so I am a commission structure of a single type of independent representatives of the examination. I fear that my advertising rates are not high enough to ensure a decent income, it is worth the time to become a salesperson. If I raise interest rates in order to be able to adequately compensate a sales representative, I am afraid that I market prices.
I think I should pay 20% -40% respectively. What is the scope of committees other publications pay their representatives? It is an independent publication and part-time mode Sales Rep Commission only uses common

No comments:

Post a Comment