Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cell Phone Video Software Has Anyone Tried To Use A Cell Phone On A Airplane During A Flight?

Has anyone tried to use a cell phone on a airplane during a flight? - cell phone video software

Several times I've flown since 9 / 11. Twice in his return to New York and Oregon and several flights to Arizona to Oregon and back. In each flight, my phone would see if I could get a connection. I'm still no service is available to appear on my sceen.
There are about a year, I read a fly on the Internet for people with cell phones in airplanes airplanes must have installed a special antenna. This has begun already.
So my question. If you can not get service on your cell phone while flying in an airplane. The 9 / 11, as managing many people on board military aircraft to convicts with their cell phone call to their relatives? I do not expect people that the aircraft were used phones at a price greater than the reported, with their phones.
Only one of the holes in the vast 9 / 11 story.

No comments:

Post a Comment