Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Barbarians South Africa Rugby Why Do So Many African American Christians Still Believe God Is A White Guy ?

Why do so many African American Christians still believe God is a white guy ? - barbarians south africa rugby

Ok, I'm not a racist black, but the main reason for leaving the religion.

My grandmother always tells the story of how he lived in a community in racial segregation and how they were treated by whites. But on Sunday went to church to worship and spend hours there, her white master - God.

I know that a lot of perceptions changed, but I find it disturbing the number of older African American still believe in a white God.

Otherwise, I felt bad for us as inferior human beings. Our African ancestors were the believers, but we do not believe in the God of the Christians to pray, to this day.

It is as if we are barbarians and whites in Africa are needed to save us from our gods and our traditions. It can be seen as conversion to Christianity, that the barbarians have not been saved by God, who by the white man and his white master.

I hope this makes sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment